Thursday, April 10, 2014

Julep Box #1

Julep Maven is a nail polish subscription box that includes beauty items as well. The service is $20 a month.

Pro: The service allows you to preview boxes from various styles so that you can choose to try a new style or stick with your own.

Pro: Through taking a brief style quiz Julep suggested the modern beauty collection. Here is what I got in my first box:


Pro: The Charming lip gloss is a great color. It was long lasting and provided hydration.
 
Pro: The Kajal Eye Glider has two colors black and brown that blend really well and are easy to apply.

Pro: Julep also provided a sharpener as well for the eye pencil.

Con: This box didn't have any nail polish in it which was a disappointment but I am able to choose the box I get next month.

If you want to check out Julep Maven here is my link:

http://www.julep.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/690816/


No comments:

Post a Comment